I would love to hear from you and thank you in advance for taking the time to write!
Want to submit a deal?
Include the details of the deal in the form below, and we’d love to consider sharing it in a blog post. Please note that, as we receive dozens of deal submissions each day, submission of a deal does not guarantee that it will be published on How I Saved.
Want to suggest a post topic?
Great! We love our readers to contribute and make suggestions of what they would like to read in the future, so keep ‘em coming! Simply use the contact form below.
Want to guest post?
Thanks for your interest in guest posting on HowISaved.wordpress.com! I’m always interested in receiving well-written, unique posts from a variety of standpoints which will encourage and inspire my readers.
Before submitting your post for consideration, please note the following guidelines:
- Submission of your guest post does not guarantee publication. Your submission will be reviewed and if it will benefit How I Saved readers, it is likely to be published.
- In keeping with the spirit of How I Saved, guest posts should offer practical, money-saving tips, advice or ideas.
- Preference will be given to those who demonstrate a genuine interest in How I Saved as a reader or follower. Submissions with a “visit my site” or “check out my product” type feel will not be accepted. Likewise, submissions which appear to be strictly PR- or SEO-related will not be accepted.
- Posts must be high-quality, original content (i.e. not published anywhere else online).
- Please limit your post to 500 words or less. (If you aren’t sure what your word count is, the Word Count Tool is handy: http://www.wordcounttool.com/ )
- Use of bullets, lists and short paragraphs is highly encouraged as it makes reading much easier.
- Please do not email your submission in HTML format or in a Word or text document. Simply type your post in your email and attach relevant images to the email (if applicable).
- Please make a concerted effort to use correct spelling, grammar and punctuation.
- Make sure any links in your post are relevant and valid. Links deemed to be irrelevant to the main idea of your post will be removed without notice. Likewise, any non-working links will be removed without notice.
- Include a short bio (50 words or less) at the end of your post. Feel free to include a link to your site.
- How I Saved does not offer monetary compensation for guest posts at this time.
If your guest post is accepted, it usually takes between one to two weeks for your guest post to be published. I do my best to notify you within 4 weeks if your guest post is not accepted for publication so that you can submit it to another blog.
If you would like to submit your guest post for review, please email it to email@example.com with “Guest Post Submission” in the subject line.
Please include the following:
- Your full name.
- Your URL (if applicable).
- Your post title.
- The body of your post.
- Attach any images you’d like to include (not required).
- A short bio.
Noticed a site problem with How I Saved?
Thanks for taking the time to let me know! Choose the “Report a Site Problem” option from the “Reason for Contact” form list below.
Interested in advertising on How I Saved?
No problem. Choose “Advertise” from the form options and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
Need something else?
Sure! Just select “Other” from the form options below and we’ll do our best to help!